Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Okay, I admit it.....

I'm a homebody.....

David and I made a whirlwind trip to South Carolina with H for a family reunion; while I loved every minute of seeing my family, eating my cousin Tammy's delicious southern cooking and drinking wonderful wine....each time it got quiet..each time I had a moment to think.....I wanted to be at home.

I saw my chicks out of the corner of my eye as I sat on the patio with my wine; I heard the sighs of our pups as I stretched out in one of the most comfortable beds imaginable at my cousin's home......and although there was a precious kitty laying snuggled up to me, it wasn't my precious kitty.....

Like Dorothy.....I believe that despite the wonders of this world....there's no place like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment.....!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin