Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Distractions.........

So, I just realized I hadn't blogged here for a couple of days...I'm trying to make a commitment to blogging five days a week and take the weekends off to rest my brain a little. But, I kinda let this weekend drag on for an extra day.
I've had a few distractions that I can use to defend my lack of dedication...mainly the fact that I've been down with a lousy cold...the first I've had in several years. I've forgotten how yucky one feels with a cold.
And then Hunter had a four day weekend so we watched movies, rode the go cart, and made a trip to the beach.....
But, mainly I just didn't have the brain cells engaged enough to think about something to write about....one of the things I like about blogging is that I tend to look at life around me in a different way like "what lesson is in that?" or "would someone else be interested in this?". And if I'm lucky, I have something to write about. This weekend and yesterday and if I'm honest, today....I'm not finding anything really interesting to say!
But, I'm feeling better; I can breath again and I can almost hear again. I've got chores to catch up on (fence and gate painting, ancient screen door painting and re-screening) ....Maybe tomorrow I'll think of something or see something that I can really write about.....so....
till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment.....!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin