Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Looking Back ~

I didn't blog once in December. Not once. Which means that I didn't post any photos of decorations, gift sharing, mini bike riding, go cart adventures, family gatherings....none of it. So, I thought that before I move forward, I'd just share a few of those photos.......


This year's Tree - partially decorated - it ended up being the best photo of it this year maybe because it was taken by our friend John Binkley - a professional photographer.


Our Christmas Eve celebration was different this year with the passing of David's mother in August - we went into St. Augustine to enjoy hot chocolate or Mocha's and view the Nights of Lights......


It was a "Chicken Christmas" for me -


The Dogs enjoyed their annual bag of toys - which lasted about 15 minutes - they don't chew the rest of the year but for some reason, they destroy the toys Santa brings.....


King, our beloved Tri-pod, actually managed to save this one for about 5 days......


This was the face to remember - this child never shows excitement on Christmas morning......except for this year when he saw......


THIS~ and then got to do this


I know its a blurry photo, but these guys were acres away from the house - over by the John Travolta house (where they filmed the last bit of the movie "Lonely Hearts").


David and I enjoy the new toy as well....in this photo I'm explaining to him how I just barely escaped a bad turn.....and the 6 foot ditch that separates us from the tractor.....scared myself quite a bit....for some reason, my brain doesn't compute the fact that there is a brake on the handle......and I keep using my legs to stop the thing....practicing on straight runs now before I venture out into the fields again......

There's about 100 more photos I could show you - Christmas Eve wishing at the fountain in St. Augustine or my sister, my brother and myself with our families having a ball the night after Christmas at Winter Wonderland......but, its a New Year and time to move forward...

signing off so that I can get those 2009 files put away and set up the new ones for 2010.....oh joy~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment.....!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin