Wednesday, July 2, 2008

We're back!

We're all back home.....Nikki and I from South Carolina and our McLeod Reunion; Hunter who spent the weekend at his Aunt Amy's; Callie the yellow lab who spent the weekend at her Nana's (my Mother Mary) and even Dallas, who got picked up by Nik and I on our way back home - (classes at BP were cancelled for the fourth of July week).

I just off to bed, but wanted to stop here and post a promise to post tomorrow! This is actually the first time I've sat at the computer for more than a minute or two to pay some bills or send an email since I've returned.

As usual, I've come home "inspired" by the beauty of South Carolina homes and gardens and I've been wearing my "farmhouse restorer / renovator / decorator / gardener" hat for the past few days........

Until tomorrow then...........
Lori - the weary traveler ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment.....!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin