Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Finished.....

painting the Hunter Man's game room....finally. No photos yet because I've just been too lazy to take any. Tomorrow will find me re-hanging sheers and posters and then I'll try and take a few photos and get them posted ....but no promises.....

We've had a cool front come through here - a lovely breeze and a lessening of the bugs we've dealt with after Fay's non-stop downpour and Gustav's intermittent rain bands equals me doing some overdue gardening. I find myself rushing through the daily's, putting in the required time on one of the many projects we have going on, and then, heading outside as soon as possible.


It is this time of year more then any other that reminds me of why I longed for twenty-two years to move out of subdivisions and streetlights......after all the other things I have to do each day, I get to sit on our front porch. On our front porch, I wave at the occassional car and the slightly more frequent tractor; on our front porch I hear the sounds of nature more then those cars and tractors; on our front porch, I watch the sun set on another day of grace....and I find peace no matter what else is going on in my life......


So, maybe, just maybe, I'll post those photos of the finished game room tomorrow....or maybe, you'll just get something like this...........



photograph by Hunter
EDITED ON SATURDAY 9/20/2008......










The bedside table on the right is now replaced by one that is almost identical to the one of the left, but the photo was too blurry to use....and I'm too lazy to go back upstairs and take a new one.....!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment.....!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin