Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Of Ghosts and other things ~~

We don't have any ghosts in this old farmhouse ( as I've said before, we had a couple of known sensitives check it out....) but I have had some ghostly experiences in my life.....most of them while doing my genealogy research....since I've finally launched the new version of the old genealogy site, I posted about one such experience on my other blog.....check it out if you wish! (Link to your left, just below the music player).

While the blue bead board of our old front porch keeps the haints away from the old homestead, we'll be gearing up on our spring projects round here shortly......meanwhile, we enjoy the winter plantings of Old Mr. Brough while we wait for the green of spring and the red of amaryllis....

Come on spring...............and renovation.....and....hard work.......and....I think I'll stop now!

"Keeping the Haints Away~~" - an old post that might interest you if you dying to read something about this old farmhouse and the life we live in it............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment.....!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin