Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Wedding!


Sign hiding missing trellis made using part of the old chicken coop

It's Thursday May 15th.  Dallas and Mystie have taken Hunter to school for me and David is working.  Tonight, Nikki and her Maid of Honor, her man and her soon to be Step Daughters would be coming over to begin the decorating.

But for the moment it was just me at the house.  There were no contractor's trucks in the driveway.  The trailer full of debris had been hauled off the night before.  I walked the property with my video camera in peace and quiet; I could hear nothing but birds singing and the sound of our sprinkler going.

Order.  


Out of Chaos.  In 12 days.


Facebook Post Thursday May 16th (Me):  
Done.  What doesn't get done, doesn't get done.  Pooped.  I'm ready to PARTY!

Two more wake ups and the Big Day would be upon us!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment.....!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin